The Runners Clinic of Rehab Associates
Improve your running performance and prevent injury.
Whether you run for fitness or for sport, an evaluation from The Runners Clinic at Rehab Associates can result in speed and efficiency enhancement and help prevent common running injuries. The program includes:
- Video and software analysis of running stride mechanics
- Lower extremity biomechanical evaluation and alignment, muscle length assessment, and strength examination
- Shoe recommendations and orthotic needs assessment and evaluation of orthotic and shoe interaction on biomechanical function.
- Running progression for return to running after injury
- New runner programs for appropriate training regimens to minimize over use injuries
The program is conducted by Joshua Bailey, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS, CPed, Joe Spagnolo PT, DPT, OCS, MTC, and Jacqui Gooden, PT, DPT.
Call the Timberlake Clinic at 237-6812 to schedule your assessment.